Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Not-Sexy List

The "Sexiest" list was fun. I found out that for a couple of the men on my list, I will have no competition from the other ladies out there! LOL. Now - on to the "Not-So-Sexy":

Brad (the) Pitt / I'm sorry. There is just nothing there for me. Not only is there no hotness about him, sometimes he looks a little confused - like he's wondering what all the fuss is about. (When he finds out, I hope he tells me.)

Angelina Jolie / I'm putting Miss Pillow Lips here for 2 reasons (and, no, I don't get down with women): One - she's with the Pitt-man. Two - so many (hetero) women find her hot. She's like Beyonce that way - men and women find her hot. I just don't get it. She's not ugly, but there's just something about her that I don’t like. A weirdness factor. (With Beyonce, it's just that she's a little too plastic-baby-dollish.) Don't nobody be working no roots on me. This is just my opinion & that ain't made me no money yet.

Wesley Snipes / I used to think he was sexy. I really did. And he really was. THEN - I heard about a certain comment he made about Black women. And THEN - he started looking a little less like lickable chocolate & a lot more like that dusty chocolate that's been sitting too long with part of the wrapper letting air in. Now, whenever I think of Wes, I think of the Public Enemy line: "Every brotha ain't a brotha." I know P.E. was talking of deeper things than my Sexy/Not-Sexy list, but the words fit.

Jay Z / All right. If anyone can tell me what is sexy about this man, please do. I'm no fan of Beyonce, but if she's works that hard at the look of hers, you think she'd find herself a matching mate. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate Mr. Z's charms... **shrug**

Usher ("Ursh") / This child don't do nothing for me but make me want to giggle when he's gyrating around like he thinks he IS hot. He's like the ugly dude in middle school who knows he's ugly, but he's got a daddy with a lot of money. He don't care WHY the gals think he's the stuff - just as long as they do. (This post's "Words for the Day" are dedicated to Ursh.)

Hugh Grant / I call this man Ewww Grant. I usually can fall hard for a man with an accent. I don't even have to be able to understand what the heck he might be saying to me. But Hugh... I don’t get a good vibe. Plus, he's so freaking prissy. (Reminds me of the dude that played Niles on "Frasier.")

Matthew McConnough - whatever / I won't even bother to look up the spelling of his name. Supa Sister said it all when she described him as "scraggly." (I have to admit that there was one movie - can't remember what it was - where he wore a suit & tie and had his hair slicked all back... He was doing it for me then. Maybe not doing it too well, since I can't remember the name of the movie which I fell asleep on.)

Now - we pretty much whooped it in the comments, but I can add to my "Sexy" (Chuck D., Obama, Ice Cube, and Chris Tucker ), "Not Sexy" (Flava Flav and anybody wearing that gold grill jive in their mouth - which I think I mentioned before), and Used-to-be-but-not-anymore (Eddie Murphy - remember that red leather suit from "Raw"??? - and Arsenio Hall). Oh, and I can't forget to add Chris Rock to my "Sexy" list. I love a smart man, and if he can make me hurt myself laughing too... Shoot.

Y'all like to have hurt my feelings over some of my "Sexy" picks. I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this list! Go ahead - hit me with your picks.

--Free

Listening to:
"Wait" (E,W & F - 'cause I got Maurice on the brain now)

Words (dedicated to "Ursh"):
"Money can't buy happiness, but at least you'll have a date." (Free 3/2006)

Tags:

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah this post was hilarious and I have to agree that Brad does NOTHING for me as well! :)

    *still laughing at Ursh!***

    ReplyDelete
  2. soulfull-- lol... For real tho - about Ursh - is it just that I'm not still 20-something? I canNOT find hotness anywhere on that child...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well am very much 20 something and Usher does nothing for me.I really wonder what they hype about his looks is all about.Don't see anything on Jayz either and for that mateer most of your not sexy list.

    Matthew I like-he got this kinda endearing look.

    I like Angelina-she's sexy and weird.lol.I have a friend who hates her and Brad.He says they should name the baby "my mother is not even goodlooking"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are silly. Had me on the floor. Imma have to cosign on that Ursh bit. he is not hot. And Brad Pitt??? Puhleeze. I don't think any one else could have put "Ewwe Grant" better. Complete wackness I tell you.

    I'm not sure if you were talking about Matthew McConaughey or not, but that man is TOO sexy to me. He had his hair slicked back in "A Time To Kill", and with that sexy southern accent, I almost didn't know what to do with myself...

    WHen you say Ice Cube, I can't help but to think of the jerhi curl ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abeni -- I see that a lot of people are digging on Matthew - check out Jennaynay - and I guess with him, I can at least see possibilities, but Brad Pitts... yuck! :-)

    4everjennaynay -- Yep, that's the Matt. You're right about that movie tho. In that, the man was hot day-um hot! Um, um, ummm!
    (Aw, now, don't mess with Cube...lol...I had forgot about the curl tho. That was kinda messed up. He's past all that tho. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a 20something too and usher is so not rockin' it for me. he looks like a troll doll. it'smind boggling what these girlsee in him. however, ms. free, i am so hurt you put down my man matthew mcconaughey, he IS hot...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Brad is not sexy never found him sexy and I don't see what the big deal is about Angelina Jolie I'm bored with the both of them *yawn*

    Oh my goodness, Messy Snipes (Wesley Snipes) I never ever ever found him sexy. There was something about him I never liked and yes I heard about how he doesn't like black women. Well news flash Snipes we don't like you either.

    Jay Z I'm still scratching my head on this one. Every time I see him with Beyonce I just can't seem to figure it out. Maybe I'm old too cause I don't' see nothing charming about him.

    Usher his head is shaped funny like a m&m or something , and his personality rubs me the wrong way.

    I don't know anything about the other two but I'll add Taye Diggs to the not so sexy list. I didn't like him in How Stella got her groove back and I damn sure don't like him now. Flava Flav needs a list of his own , he disgust me as much as a water bug Ewwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. indigosoul :-) O.K. - I'll leave Matt alone. (I feel the same about my heat for Keanu). He's not bad - just doesn't do it for me, but I'll give you him since you didn't defend Brad!

    shenehneh "Messy Snipes" -- good one! LOL

    Let's leave Flav for a whole nother day :-) ... (Reunion show is on tomorrow!!!)

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...