Translate this blog....

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Family Photos



































All right - finally kinda figured out this uploading of photos...

The top left is of me and my sibs at the family party(Christmas in AZ 2005) & that's me on the left end in the white top and (do NOT talk about me) the blue houseshoes. (Don't ask why I did that... but I WILL say that I had been drinking alcohol & I'm pretty sure I was sort of drunk!)

The bottom photo is of two of my bros - the handsome devils! We were in San Diego for New Year's & I LOVE the sign above their heads. (I have a secret: I love hanging with my big bros cause I feel so safe around them big dudes :-)

I'll have new pics up soon as I get them done.

Special note to my kid Abeni - how you digging your Arizona "Ma" :-)



peace
--Free


Words: A shout to my family: "You are everything & everything is you."

Song: "We Are Family" - Sister Sledge

Web: southern_aa_Genealogy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com