Translate this blog....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Enjoy, Explore, Learn

Couple of video recommendations for you. 

I'm just now discovering this man here. Better late than never. This is a trailer for the full video that I was able to watch on Hulu.comhttp://www.hulu.com...



Warning: this is just as heartbreaking at times as it is inspiring and insightful. The language can be pretty rough, so careful around the children.
***

Next, the wonderful video "Let the Church Say Amen." Described on Hulu as: World Missions for Christ Church in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. I wasn't able to find a trailer on YouTube, but I did notice  Film Movement is listed as the Network/Studio for the film & checking out their channel on YT, they seem pretty interesting.

Last, the video "Random Lunacy" surprised me. At first, I thought it was silly, but I realized that it deserved paying attention to the people and ideas presented. Very interesting. Again, the full video is over on Hulu. Here is a preview that I found on YT:




Peace
--Free