Translate this blog....

Monday, May 17, 2010

My She Speaks Experience

I belong to the site SheSpeaks. It's a very cool program where people can give feedback on products and services. Recently, I was invited to try out a skin-care product called Strivectin. Because I will be FORTY-NINE (yikes) at the end of June, and because I can be a little bit vain about my skin, I am just chomping at the bit to try this product.

So...

Here is the BEFORE photo that I just took today. 




Hair pulled back, no makeup, no smile... AND under the harsh glare of a bathroom light. I will post other pics as I use the product. (Now, you all know I'm too undisciplined to do the day-by-day photo thing, but I will try to do at least once a week when I begin using the product.)

Wish me luck!

Peace
--Free

P.S.: I've recommended the SheSpeaks site to all my galfriends before, but, really, I'm telling you: this site is amazing. I've gotten to try out SO much stuff before spending money on it. They even pay for the shipping. Can't beat that. Just make sure that, if you do join up, you give lots of honest feedback. That's what the whole thing is about!