Translate this blog....

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Feeling A Pull

I don't often write verse & when I do, it's more in the form of lyrics (since there are a few musical souls in this fam). Today, I saw a beautiful photo on G+ that reminded me of my (very) small town place of birth, my first 'boyfriend' and what might have happened. (I don't know whether to be happy or sad that It was only an almost-event.) Whatever. I wrote about it.




Small town downtown
Mine and your town


Big-eyed pretty boy
waiting for a girl like me


This girl good girl
I knew who you are


Touch hand kiss cheek
Love is to be we


Hold hands kiss peck
in daylight then dark


Good Ahhh! Sweet Ooo!
You I and we


More than romance
I are you are we three


Soft round and surprise
He are you are and me


Wow. I still don't know how this makes me feel.

Peace
--Free