Translate this blog....

Friday, May 04, 2012

Got My Fam Here! Got My Fam Here!

I'm so happy.

I'm raggedy looking, tore down tired, bed-head fugly & I don't even care.

I got my lil brother, 2 nephews, 2 nieces and ME.

The rest of some of us will be here later.

This is the Nilla Wafer Pudding Pie me and lil bro made:

We are the BOMB Diggity!

We were whisking and stirring & trying to keep from spilling custard all over the stove! It was a hoot. We done good. (That one meal a day deal for 7 days is gonna do this body good!)

I really am going to post a pic of us later - but not while I look like the Walmart Greeter in Dante's Inferno. No, no, no... LOL I have to go to the Green Room and do some serious make-up artistry.

In the meantime, this is what it looked like when I just peeked into the kitchen:

Oh I love these crazy people!!!

D.J. will even get a little taste of the custard. Shoot, we might have to do a lil taste test...

Peace
--Free