Translate this blog....

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Rough Test Run

Ok.

This morning, I did my test run for the Live Below the Line campaign.

It did not go well.

Usually, when I wake up in the morning, I am thinking about 1 - not smoking, 2 - what I am going to get done that day, and then 3 - what can I gnaw on...

Last night, just before bed, I was alerted to the fact that I had my days off & the campaign doesn't start until Monday. Still, I figure - do a little test run. Um..... yeah. That went a little something like this:

I woke up with Kita the Kalendar Klock looking at me like, "Hey. Hey, you. Test run." I stretched, blinked and... thought of what the heck I could have for breakfast that would leave me enough to eat the rest of the day.

Guess I need to think this plan out a little better.

I ended up having my coffee and a piece of toast. (Told myself I was feeling a little faint. The only way I can be feeling faint is from all that freaking PIE I ate last night.)

Here's the thing: I lasted half a nano-second before I was thinking about all the food I wouldn't be able eat. And all I'm really going to be doing is a fast for a week. Somebody's going to wake up today not fasting but starving. (Somebody? Let me quit playing & go on & say a whole LOT of bodies.)

Yeah.

So, I am all over this. I am a texting fool. Right now, I have a brother who was in Cali last night & who when I texted out the reminder, he hated me a little. (He answered, made sure I wasn't sending a secret distress signal, then cussed me out a bit like my BFF does.) I also have about 30 friends who have probably blocked my text messages. LOL (They all love me.)

If I had your number, you'd be blocking me too. But you'd feel bad. Maybe bad enough to go over here next week and do this.

Peace
--Free