Translate this blog....

Monday, March 04, 2013

Accidentally Brilliant, Unintentionally Sexy

As if I don't have enough blogs, I finally started my A.B.U.S. one.

That is: Accidentally Brilliant, Unintentionally Sexy. Um hm. Don't be mad, just go ahead and book mark it. (You are bookmarking it, aren't you?)

Before you go running over to see the new blog (you are running over there, right?), understand that it has a religious theme. I needed a blog where I could post about my Christianity and other religious topics that interest me.

Get crazy about the name of the blog if you want, but I explain that in the first post. I was not giving up that title that I came up with back in April of last year. I am still working on a story by the same name, but you will see how it suits that particular blog.

Just wanted to introduce you to what I have been working on. I've been busy with that and with my exercises and trying to plan the rest of my life. G-Plus has been on the backburner for a few days and I really miss those folks. Got to go over and give a shout out to some of them, RIGHT NOW!

Peace
--Free