Since I discovered hacks for cooking, cleaning, writing and exercising, I'm just all about the hack. Here are some more of my favorite (mostly) food hacks or sorta-hacks and hack sources. The hacks are sometimes hacky and sometimes just cool ideas. Use, enjoy and pass along.
- Not really one hack, but a bunch of tips for doing your nails. (I linked directly to my fave.)
- Nice change-up on fixing fried potatoes.
- Wanna make your own fresh nut milk?
- I might want nut milk, but I don't find this pig's ass appetizing.
- Red Velvet Cornbread. Nuff said.
- Not a hack at all but a riddle.
- I like my PB&J's triple-deckered (once a year!), but these look good.
- A 5-minute physics lesson.
- If I posted this 4-minute workout before, it's good enough for a repeat.
- Skillet Cobbler? Heck yeah!
- I might use Gmail more because of this add-on called Rapportive.
- A crop of You Tube hacks.
That's enough for today. I'm going over to check out that Rapportive add-on...