- Fingers that type as fast as thoughts come into my head.
- To have my thoughts print right out onto the page.
- To think my story right into the heads of readers.
- Not wasting time thinking thoughts like those last three.
- The ability to read through my work without adding, deleting and re-writing parts.
- To not have to stop and laugh, cry or meditate on something I've written.
- For writers to get the same kind of attention that someone does for doing something idiotic or pointless that went "viral" online.
- Someone to clean my house when I get into a writing mania and just cannot be bothered with doing earthly things like chores.
- Money enough to write without worrying about work or whether the bills in my mailbox are white, blue or pink this month.
- A sponsor.
- A sponsor with a big bank account and a bigger heart for artists.
- A sponsor who doesn't think that sleeping with him is part of the deal.
- A drink.
- A drink and a cigarette, if I could still smoke.
- Being able to smoke only when I am in writing mode and being able to not smoke when I'm out of writing mode.
- A magic mug that refills itself with hot coffee, cream and sugar as I need it.
- A safe, non-addictive drug like cocaine that would let me write for hours on end without becoming fatigued but that wouldn't cause wars or any other type of crime.
- God to let me live long enough to finish writing out all the stories I have in stored in my heart and soul.
- Some way to make all these wishes come true.
- And, if I can't have these wishes, then I'd settle for all the stuff on my Amazon list.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
My Writer's Wishlist
My hair is pretty happy right now. Between the shampoo and conditioner that I am so in love with and this new leave-in, I feel as if I'm...
That's a saying from the old folks in the church. You know, something gets on your nerves, or someone does something they ought to be as...
( Part One of this review is found here .) UPDATE TO THE REVIEW WHY I NIXED THE TEA Final Update (Hah!) *I have been granted a ref...