This is 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil by True Sol Nutrition.
I have used this on my skin, nails, feet, and hair. I judge the quality of it based on the fact that I can just straight apply it to my face and hands and get instant relief from dryness - without an overly oily residue. (Although, I do lightly blot my face when I'm going to be applying makeup afterwards.) When I use it on my feet and hands, I get almost zero residue. Guess that tells you about the state of my feet and hands...
Once again, to go over the general benefits of Argan oil:
- Moisturizing for dry (and even acne prone skin)
- As a makeup remover and skin cleanser (rub in and wipe off with a towelette)
- Improving skin elasticity (which could help with stretch marks)
- Soothe chapped lips, and
- mix with tea tree to make a lip treatment, or
- mix with an exfoliant to make a lip scrub
- Mix with an exfoliant to make a face/body scrub
- Help soothe razor burns
- Treat dry scalp and hairline
- Use on nails and cuticles
- A hot-oil treatment for hair (and for the skin - especially good on feet!)
- Tame your flyaway hair
- Add shine to hair
- Use as a leave-in hair conditioner
- Fade sunspots on the skin (I've heard it can possibly heal sun-damaged skin)
- For dry facial skin, you can add a bit to your cosmetics
- The oil is high in anti-oxidants
This brand is really good. The one drawback for some might be that the price is higher than for other brands. I counter that with the fact that this oil is of a really good quality (and that makes a big difference). I used this on my face and was happy that it didn't clog my pores or leave a nasty residue. I wouldn't be as picky for an oil that I was going to slather on my feet or knees, but when it comes to my face, I prefer quality over quantity. The other thing that I noticed was that the website listed on the bottle is no longer working. By ordering through Amazon, customers will be protected with the standard Amazon return policy.
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.