Translate this blog....

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Where Are You? A Child's Book About Loss

**UPDATE** I found out that it was my dearest and best ever friend, Barb, that sent this for DJ. That's the kind of friend she is: the best. Ever.

I owe some sweet person a very sincere Thank You.

Along with all of the adults in our family, we have out little one (DJ) who is also dealing with the loss of his "Auntie Mike".  I just checked our mail and found this beautiful surprise - addressed to DJ in my care:


This book is a sweet and thoughtful creation by the author, Laura Olivieri (illustrated by Kristin Elder) that captures everything that a child must think when someone they love is suddenly no longer there.

Until I find out who sent this for DJ, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to... whoever you are. God bless you.

Peace
--Free