Translate this blog....

Friday, July 24, 2015

**Issues with Email Updates**

I've had more than one person tell me that they are having problems with getting email updates of the blog.

This is one of those irritating issues that pop up from time to time - seemingly for no reason.

Please know that I am looking into how to fix this problem. Of course, Blogger doesn't always cooperate with me! I'm hoping that this is a glitch that I can clear up with tweaking the blog settings.

When you guys do start getting the updates again, I hope you will let me know.

Meantime, I really appreciate all of you who read the blog. Don't break up with me while me and the blog are undergoing repair therapy!


                                    Image result for Please don't go
...The city (or a blog with email updates that work!)


Peace
--Free