Skip to main content

***REVIEW*** CJS Dash Mate Cell Phone Vent Mount

Sometimes I get to try a product that is just okay for me, but I can tell that it's going to be perfect for someone else.

very cool, yes?
                                       
That right here is the CJS Dash Mate. It's a vent mounted holder for cell phones. I will first tell you that it's a great concept, but why it's just an okay product for me: my car vents are awkwardly placed.

~sigh~
I drive a Honda Accord. I've always hated only one singly thing about that car: the vents. They are too high up for getting the heat or air conditioning aimed at passengers. Whenever I am in someone else's car, I get vent-envy. Seriously. This is Alaska, home of freezing winters and scorching summers. The only time I am comfortable in my car is on overcast summer days...

So.

I have nothing negative to say about the Dash Mate. Not their fault about my car vent placement.

Now, for the Pros to this product:

  • Simple (deceptively simple) design
  • Easy to attach & detach to the vents
  • Held my heavy Note 4 with the also-heavy Pelican case attached
Even with my awkward vents preventing me from enjoying all the features (for instance, I can't really see the screen well enough when phone is mounted), I still like using this. It's cool to be able to keep my phone in view. I often forget and leave it in the car until my headset reminds me. Also, the only other convenient place to set the phone is on the passenger seat or crammed somewhere into the center recessed under the radio. I liked being able to mount the phone while it was charging without having that cord dangling around the gear shift.

This is such a nice, handy, simple product that I have to recommend it. My concerns that it would not hold my phone or that it would be too flimsy were calmed. I rode around for about an hour (on our infamously raggedy roads) without problems. It did take me a little practice learning to detach my phone without also removing the Dash Mate. 

The Prime Price is perfect, but the list price is too high.

Dash Mate has a 100% guarantee so you can get a refund or replacement for whatever reason. I can say that I had chance to communicate in general with the Seller before ordering the product and he was very courteous and quick to respond.

Peace
--Free



DISCLOSURE: I received this product via Giveaway Service in exchange for providing a fair and honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**REVIEW** Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise

My hair is pretty happy right now. Between the shampoo and conditioner that I am so in love with and this new leave-in, I feel as if I'm wearing someone else's hair. Someone else with soft, moisturized and nourished hair.

I'm a little bit ticked off. Here, I've been using all kinds of pricier potions, lotions, curl butters and creams and this four dollar and sixty-four cent product is sitting right there on the shelf. I had noticed it before but passed on trying it. I've tried other "hair mayos" and they just coated my hair with a greasy, messy slime that I couldn't wait to rinse out. Not this stuff.


I'm too freaking tired to try doing a selfie - plus the light is horrible right now - but, I'll try to describe what my hair feels like. It's soft and moist without being wet (get Prince off your brains!). I can touch my hair and not leave prints on paperwork. It's just a perfect leave-in follow-up for my new shampoo and conditioner duo. I…

The Devil Is A Liar!

That's a saying from the old folks in the church. You know, something gets on your nerves, or someone does something they ought to be ashamed of, and old Sister Hattie would proclaim, "The Devil is a liar!" ***

My mother, though, was one of those people who didn't believe in blaming everything on the Devil. She'd remind me when something didn't go the way I'd planned, the Devil had nothing to do with it. "That was you being hard-headed," she'd tell me. "Hard head makes a soft behind." Then I'd get a lecture about using more common sense when making important decisions. Once, when I got my first credit card, I bought some kind of expensive purse. Just had to have it. Couldn't live without it. It had cute initials on it and "everybody" who was "anybody" had one. Mama watched me loading all my stuff into the purse and said, "Got everything in there but money, don't ya?" About a month or two lat…

**REVIEW** Dr Miller Miracle Tea (part 2 of 3) *UPDATED

(Part One of this review is found here.)

UPDATE TO THE REVIEW WHY I NIXED THE TEA
Final Update (Hah!) *I have been granted a refund by Amazon. I think I have to print a shipping label for return, but I'm not sure because I got 2 separate emails from them. One said that my refund would be processed upon a scan of the return label, and the other indicated that they have already processed my refund. I will be checking with them for clarification. At any rate, it's cool to know that Amazon has a customer's back in cases like this. Thank you, Amazon!

Also, I have to mention that the Seller of the Miracle Tea also reached out to check on my satisfaction with the product. I'm waiting to hear further. I will upgrade my Amazon review by a star just because they at least are making an decent customer service effort.


So, I tried the tea yesterday for the first time and I'm not even going to continue with it. At least not on the 3-day schedule I initially intended.

Like I mention…