Here's a list of haircare, bath and beauty brands that you might not have heard of. I know that some of them are new to my ears. Check them out and, if you do, please let me know what you think.
- Qhemet Biologics is totally new to me. Like their tagline: Ancestral care for modern naturals".
- Besame Cosmetics. "Inspired by the golden age of Hollywood".
- Whipped Goods. "Plant-based & handcrafted".
- Abnormal Beauty Company. Site and "DECIEM" (word? acronym?) a bit confusing to me.
- Becca Cosmetics. I've only heard about the brand.
- BlackUp "Makeup expert for women of color". (I like that Sephora carries the line. I do still hate Sephora's customer service, though.)
- BH Cosmetics. I love their prices and foundations.
- Mary Kay. You've heard of them, but the shade ranges might surprise you.
- Fashion Fair. It's been a while since I've tried it, but I need to.
That's a good start. I will have to add to the list later. For now... back to writing.