Saturday, May 13, 2017

**BIZ SHOUT OUT** Bark Avenue and Bon Bon's

I love when people get motivated to start a small business venture so this post is about 2 websites I want to tell you about. In the future, I will be doing more of this.

The first website I want to tell you about is Bark Avenue. This is for all kinds of goodies (both the cute and the necessary) for your canine pal.

Bark Avenue is the place for pet (and owner) apparel and accessories; grooming supplies; collars and leashes; toys; and, most importantly for lots of owners: training and safety aids.

Here's the first item that caught my eye!
Womens T Shirt "My Favorite Breed is Rescue" Women Clothes Dogs Paw Print

This LED collar looks really useful:

LED Dog Collar

These biodegradable poop baggies right here...

Biodegradable Poop Bag




The next site up is Bon Bon's. This is the place to pick out that perfect gift for a special occasion - or something just because.

I like that Bon Bon's has something nice for almost everyone. I love the apparel (of course!), and this particular item is something that I plan to give out to at least three men in my life:

Funny You Can't Scare Me I Have A Wife & Daughters Mens T-shirt
LOL!

And you can bet that I will be wanting this wall decal for my new place:

A Room Without Books Vinyl Wall Decal


By the way, I will be posting reviews of products from both sites once I get moved and settled in. I might even do a contest or giveaway down the road.

I'm going to be looking for some other small businesses to do  Shout Out post for. Next time, I'm thinking natural hair products or maybe skin care stuff... We'll see.

Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...