Translate this blog....

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Family News and Upcoming Reviews!

Posting has been slack because... I ran out of all the scheduled posts I'd set up and... I have been visiting my family. We have a new member of the crew:

   




That is my darling little grandniece. Isn't she just the loveliest little person?

Also, I got so see my little man DJ Boo.



I have missed that kid SO much the past year and a half. I have to share a little story from our reunion...

He did not know that I was coming to town. When I got to his house, he was in his room playing or cleaning up. His mom and older cousin went in before me and told him that he has a big surprise and saying "Guess who's here, DJ?"

When he stepped into the hallway and saw me, he just stood about 5 feet away staring like he just couldn't believe his eyes. He looked at me like that for a good half a minute before he ran over and hugged me.

"Booboo! You came back to me!!!"

That is what that kid said. Then he started bawling and I started bawling. Oh man. How I do love that kid.

Meeting his newest cousin
and making sure the nurse is careful!




I don't know WHY we look so slow
Yeah... We are a bit "special"



cuzzins 



It's really true #familyiseverything

All the excitement and kind of early Christmas with this part of the fam has worn me out. I will be down for a minute because I got a bit ill, but will be catching up on the reviews as soon as I can. Once I am back up and running, this is what will be coming:
  • Target Beauty Box (Holiday)
  • Hoosier Hill Farm All American Whole Milk Powder 
  • Bosubari Flour Sack Tea Towels
  • GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer XL 
  • 8QT Stainless Steel Stackable Steamer Insert Pans (for Instant Pot)
And if you are wondering about the 8 quart Instant Pot pans, that's because I traded up from the 6 quart IP. Since I actually use the device so much, I decided to go for it in a larger size. I told you guys, I may never use my stove again. And, yeah, I can't wait to review that Air Fryer.

I will also be doing a review of America's Best Eyewear. I had a little seeing problem when I lost my last contacts and realized my RX was outdated. Had to run over to the cheapest place and... well, you can read the review soon. In the meantime...

Peace
--Free