Some handy links I ran across in the last few weeks that might be helpful.
- The Word Counter blog is just good stuff. Show some support.
- Word Counter link 1
- WC link 2 (for counting words by font/size/spacing etc.)
- WC link 3 (a quick-glance chart)
- Grammarly is amazing (also the MS Word Add-in is extremely useful)
- I've already mentioned Scapple. Love, love, LOVE it. For PC and Mac.
- Should you market your work as "Literary" or "Mainstream"?
- What do reps consider a decent length for fiction types?
- Self Pub Nation has some encouragement for you.
- A helpful infographic for Kindle publishing (quick & short)
I will update this as I collect more links. For now, I am working like mad to finish reviewing the proof copy of my book. Hopefully, my sanity will return as soon as I am finished with that task.
|Screenshot of Scapple|
just to show how it works
By the way, someone once saw what my "writing station" (meaning a tiny laptop table to sit at and everything else spread across my bed) looked like. They remarked that one day I might have a really nice writing office. You know what? I like my improvised situation.