Hereare some of my favorite posts from ago...
- Bad Girl Karma
- What is Wrong With Folk?
- If You 'Country' and You Know It
- The Devil Is a Liar
- Memory Storm
- Handbasket Reservations
- Lessons Learned Watching "Haunted"
- I'm So Busted
- Mammy-made Rant Part 1 and Part 2
- Arizona's About to Piss Me OFF
- Life and Stuff
- I Got Told
For some reason, readers really loved a couple of post A LOT. One of them is the Devil Is a Liar post (my fave), and the other was one on Bailey Quarters (you know, from WKRP?) Wow. That one surprised me.
What I have learned from looking back over my old posts these last few days is...
- I need to get back to basics when it comes to blogging and leave the weighty stuff for the books.
- I need to start having fun again with the blog.
- I want to start connecting with other bloggers the way I used to.
Actually, I am thinking of leaving this blog as is (for the reviews that I do), and doing a FreeBeingFree revamp for everything else. I'm kind of undecided as of yet but, when I've made up my mind, y'all will be the first to know.