It's never easy to be publicly vulnerable, but I want to post some Before and After photos of my psoriasis-plagued feet to illustrate how Manuka Oil is helping to heal them. First, let me tell you a few things:
- I think the psoriasis started about 5 years ago.
- The affected skin gets scaly and itchy. It flakes so badly that it's visible in my shoes and socks.
- I've tried the long-term use of an RX ointment and an RX cream.
- Before I left Alaska, I was going to the dermatologist 3 times a week for UVB treatments. This went on for about 2 1/2 - 3 months.
- I've ordered balms and creams online. Some helped the appearance. Some didn't work at all.
- The last thing I used (and still do) really helped the appearance of my feet and gave some relief from the itch. Plus, it smells great.
- I ordered the Manuka Oil on 4/11/18 and started using it immediately.
Bottom line is, nothing healed the psoriasis until I started with the Manuka oil. I was seeing a difference in the skin of my feet the morning after the first night-time application of the oil. It was so immediate.
Please understand that I am not a medical professional of any kind. Do your research and check with your medical care providers before using this or anything. I am only here to tell what this oil did for me.
By the way, I am in the habit of taking photos of my feet for other product reviews and/or so that my family and close friends can see what's happening. Now, here are the photos.
Those are photos of the brand of oil I happen to be using. I am not being reimbursed in any way whatsoever for mentioning them, but I will be buying this particular oil again. It's from Inn & Co. You can read the review I recently did (again, not reimbursed or compensated in any way by the brand or seller) to get an idea why I will stick with this brand.
If anyone else has had success with Manuka Oil (or other products) to treat psoriasis, drop me an email or leave a comment.