Tuesday, April 04, 2006

By the time I get to Phoenix

Okay - maybe not to Phoenix, but close enough.

I was going to try to keep posting from the road, but I've decided to use my temporary homelessness to get closer to finishing Book Two of my trilogy. However, I was so pleased that some of you enjoy the writing tips I sometimes toss out there that I've decided to have a post ready when I get back online. The subject is one that I promise my fellow writers will really appreciate.

That's all I'm going to say about it for now.

I hope to be back up within the next two weeks. Right now, my phone service is off & I'm using a cell phone for everything. I have my suitcases ready to move over to my niece's house & I feel so disconnected from everything.

I'll be thinking about all of you while I'm not able to check in.

Take care & peace.

--Free

5 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for that post! Have a safe trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see you on that disconected bit. i hate moving. i go thru inet withdrawl and all that cause i cant be on like i want. the worst part is unpacking and getting everything set up.

    at any rate, be safe. we will be waiting for your return...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe trip

    My friend died this morning.Am sad but what can I do

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...