Friday, July 14, 2006

Still no digital camera...but

Because I'm too lazy (again) to post, here are some more pics of the fam @ Christmas 2005 (and of the dreaded Mother's Day 2006 -- BEFORE I got wasted on Saki Bombers...)

This is a mural of one of my brothers. He sold a house to a couple who now apparently think he some jazzy king of real estate. (You have to know MY brother to understand how funny that it)... Cool mural though. I call it being "immuralized." LOL



One of the approximately 20-30 pics we took to get ONE decent one of the siblings...
















And then -- um, Mother's Day before I tried to drink myself to death. (That's me with the one of the sis-in-laws on the right end. I pretty much ruined that little black dress...



That's me and one s-i-l on the right end, a good, good friend (and fellow Alaskan) in the middle -- and y'all know I'm talking about the only other Black chick...
Another s-i-l on the left end, standing next to the little lush who started me on them damn Saki Bombers.



And once again... Messed up a pic:



And ***drumroll please***
the ONE halfway decent sib pics: I give y'all the Conway Crew...




Thanks to Supa, I cropped some of the ashy ankle angles! LOL

All righty. Now I just have to take some updated photos. Maybe I'll do "before'n after" pics of my about-to-be-cut hair.... Yeah. I'm still on that kick.

4 comments:

  1. awe I loved the pix!

    It would be veryhard to get all of my siblings together, and we're all in the same state.

    Beautiful family photos tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jus looking... I think I woulda been hella drunk too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4Ever -- My oldest brother is leaving Sunday, so I'm REALLy glad we got the pics now. (He decided he'd rather be where he can fish and do outdoors stuff all year round.)

    dpm All them white folk, huh? LMAO over here! Tell you what, them ghosts can DRANK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a web designer i think little bit color balancing problem if you put some contrast then it look little bit better.

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...