I watched Joy Behar's interview of Ann Coulter on Larry King Live. I'm not sure what hits me wrong about ol' Annie. Well, actually, it's that so much about her is wrong or somehow "off." As I listened to her, some things flashed through my mind:
1. She does not really take herself seriously. She does what she does for the status and the money and the thrill of it all.
2. If she'd been born in a different time, she might have been a Hitler mistress or one of the plantation women who hated and lusted after the slaves.
3. She takes herself seriously. (That right there frightens me.)
4. If she woke up changed into one of the types of people she likes to criticize (let's say, black or Jewish or a 911 widow - ooh, or maybe a single mother) she'd never be able to survive the hardships they all have.
5. She is ignorant in morals and compassion while being book-smart. (And there really is a difference in being "book-smart" and intelligent.)
6. She is dangerous.
7. She has a hard time admitting any truth that does not fit with her opinions.
Yeah, so... I thank God that Annie is at least well-known because undercover haters can do a lot more damage.
Here's the interview I saw:
Shalimar perfume was once my scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...
My hair is pretty happy right now. Between the shampoo and conditioner that I am so in love with and this new leave-in, I feel as if I'm...
That's a saying from the old folks in the church. You know, something gets on your nerves, or someone does something they ought to be as...
( Part One of this review is found here .) UPDATE TO THE REVIEW WHY I NIXED THE TEA Final Update (Hah!) *I have been granted a ref...