Translate this blog....

Friday, July 30, 2010

Strange & Beatiful Streets. Strange & Beautiful Life

Got these pics in an emal from my Aunt Johnnie. Usually, she sends me all the funny mails that end up on my blog, Lotta Laughs. This time, though, I was deeply moved by the pics, Each one matches a mood I've had. Wanted to share them...

This looks so peaceful, doesn't it? It's a place I'd like to be when I've gotten all stressed out. Just calming.

***


I had to smile a little when I saw this one. It reminds me of the last three and a half years of my life: made up of Ups and Downs. And while it looks a little lonely (like me), there is still a reminder of beauty (like in my life)...
***
 Hmm... Traveling in uncertainty? Uncertain but covered??? A little lonely.
 ***

Just wow. Hopeful times ahead? And a nice trip to get there? Yeah.
***

 There's a message here but, like so much of life, it's going to have to be studied to be understood
 ***

 I'd want to take a walk through here when I have things to contemplate
 ***

 Feeling a little like this at the moment: cold, alone, long way to go...
 ***

 Scary. Like you have to get through it  (no matter how scary it is) if you want to get to where you're meant to be
 ***
 No words for this one
 ***
 LOL... I feel like this when I am in "peacemaker" mode. Trying to be a buffer.
 ***

 Twisty-turny. Annoying, even though you can see your way ahead
 ***

 Another lonely-but-hopeful one. God is truly an amazing artist.
 ***

 This is gonna be me AFTER all the changes I'm making. Shining, beautiful, daring - AMAZING!!!