Feel half-stoned on fatigue, but wanted to post so... randomness:
- My skin's been addicted to Bio Oil for years. I currently have 5 1/2 bottles of the stuff. Why? Because with my Sarc (I guess), every time I go to the store, I forget that I have some at home. At least it's cheaper at Sam's Club, but comes with a large and a small bottle. Damn. Lot of oil.
- My fridge is full of fruit, Vanilla Soy milk, Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer and Fage yogurt. I'm trying to eat lighter now that one of the docs stepped down my prednisone. I am kind of ick of fruit at the moment.
- Pissed at myself for watching hours of "Beverly Hills Nannies" last night. That was a sloppy mess, but roomie and I laughed until we ached. Lack of sleep makes me silly.
- Feel stupid for watching hours of scary crap like "Paranormal Witness." (Not so stupid that I'm taking it off my Hulu "Favorites" list...)
- Filched some of the roomie's perfume because of the cute bottle. That's some nice smelling fragrance & I'll be damned if I can't read the smeared label. Going to have to 'fess up so I can get some of my own.
- Why did I never notice until a few days ago how absolutely smoking hot Eminem is? He seems very serious though.
- Laughing my ass off at this video & not wanting to offend anyone for their voting choices:
C'mon, admit it, that's just funny, no matter how you vote. (By the way: DO go vote!)
- My roomie drives me crazy, not rinsing and putting her dishes in the dishwasher. We are incompatible as far as the "neat factor," but I love her like a sister. (If I didn't, I'd smother her in her sleep.)
- The nephew D.J. is learning to walk with his little push-toy. He's still to learn that wood floors are trickier than carpet for those strolls of his. Still missing the kid.
- Intrigued, fascinated, mesmerized by the Gwen & the band here:
The bass player is just killing it.
Okay. It's obvious that I am tired, so I'm going to stop the madness, make like I'm five years old and take a nap.
P.S.: For the voters out there, this is interesting, but please don't ask why I still read "Cracked."