Translate this blog....

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Sexiest

People came out with there (I mean, their) famous Sexiest Man list. They did ai'ight, but... Here's mine:



Denzel is just... Denzel. What can I say?
I don't even need to explain this. Mm, mm, mm!

****
Mr. Hutchence just had the most beautiful eyes. And he could sing his butt off. And he had this way of looking at people... I imagine he was one of those guys who could've looked me right into some serious trouble.

R.I.P. you beautiful soul


  1. ****

~sigh~ Oh, Leon. I could just kiss the lips off your chocolate-y goodness.
The hotness going on here... Whoo! Can somebody get a sister a fan? 
Slim Shady, baby.

"Mercy, Mercy me."
Billy Dee. Old School hotness.
R.I.P. Pac

No words. Just. No. Words.
And my Number One: that sweet, kind-eyed Keanu.
Mine, ladies - All mine

I swear I just felt my heart quiver. 

Here - let's take another look...
Lord, just one moment to look in his eyes.
I know that some of you (younger ones) are probably wondering why I have a few guys on the list who aren't here with us anymore. Doen't matter. It's not as if I (or you) have a chance, so we can dream.

The thing is, this isn't just about sexiness, but about what makes someone sexy. Not looks, money or power - even though there a prez and a bunch of rich guys here. Sexy is not ever about who you are, but what you are. For me, it's in the eyes, the smile or the kindness. I love compassionate and engaging men. If you're a guy and you want to be sexy, learn from the best.

Peace
--Free