- When there are 2 squares of tissue left, but no one changed the roll.
- Going to the store with a list and still managing to get all the way home missing something.
- Making plans with the people you love and they have the gall to hold you to them.
- When someone comes into a room and drops a stinky Butt Bomb then leaves. I don't know about you, but I'm always sitting there either a) wondering if, among my other health issues, I am now emitting some kind of funk that I am unaware of at the time, b) looking like the guilty party when someone else wanders in, or c) trying to hold my breath and find the air freshener before the Green Mist can cling to me.
- Getting your mouth all wet for last night's leftovers only to find an empty container.
- Preparing a meal and, halfway through cooking and measuring, realizing you are out of something. It's never the main ingredient, but it's usually one that makes the dish worth the calories.
- When stuff is stacked so haphazard in a freezer that the ice cream fall out and damn near breaks one of your toes. (Does not matter at all that it's not my freezer and I am stealing a taste of your ice cream.)
- When I eye-flirt with the cute guy who smiled at me in the store and he misses it because he's off in la-la land, but not the John Gacy behind him. No. It's those guys that always catch the look...
- Waking up out of dead sleep because I have dreamed the idea that will make me rich and happy - just as the idea is dissolving into a maddening fog of... nothing.
- Seeing your doppelganger who looks better, dresses better and seems to set the standard for... being you.
I just want to think that I'm not the only one who thinks like this.