4 tools in 1 handy little gadget that I can clip to my pocket, purse or backpack:
It's Minzos 4-in-1 Turbo Pen
The best about this -
- A ballpoint pen that writes well. It's smooth and not leaky.
- The penlight which I like because it keeps me from using the app that drains my phone battery.
- The stylus is probably my favorite part of this tool. The point is thick and cushy and it doesn't seem like it's going to deflate so quickly (like my last stylus did).
- Also... Okay, I don't really have a sensible use for a presentation pointer, but it's great for playing "Climb the Wall" with our cats, so there's that.
- Ballpoint pen top does not store on end of pen. Easy to lose it because it rolls around on tables and desks.
- Whatever is printed on one part of the pen (battery insert instructions, maybe?) is so small I literally could not read it with a magnifying glass. Gave up and hope it's not important. But... it's probably about the batteries, which...
- Fell out when the top popped off after I'd been using the pen the very first day. They are little, itty-bitty batteries and I'm still looking around for the one I lost.
The popping off of the top is a real problem. I didn't even get a chance to get photos of the light functions in use because, well, it's only a 2-function tool if you lose a battery.
Basically, I really do like the tool. It's pretty nice having the multiple functions without digging around in my purse for a bunch of different gadgets. I will get around to replacing the battery when I get around to it but, in the meantime, I am just using to pen and stylus.
Another positive thing I want to point out is that this is not a cheap, light-weight item. It's sturdy enough in the hand and looks good. There is an insert with the product that instructs you to register the item within 10 days of purchase "for a free upgrade to your warranty" (from 1 year to 18 months).
I kind of don't like the confusing wording of the "upgrade" deal. After the initial notice that I mentioned above, instructions follow for you to register for the exclusive "Alpha User's Group). As a member of the group, you get a "free extended warranty" on your product "from 1 year to 18 months (immediate replacement)"
From reading some other reviews just now, I see that some users have the same issues I do with the top coming loose. The biggest problem with this item is that there are many similar gadgets to choose from (at varying prices). The few irritations could send a customer to another product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.