Translate this blog....

Friday, August 14, 2015

Sharing Views of the Valley

Life is full of highs and lows.

The past couple of months have been rough and necessary. I managed to hit rock bottom emotionally and get to a peak in my faith. I could not have survived the bottom without the peak or reached the peak without hitting the bottom. Life is odd, painful, beautiful and crazy.

These are some thoughts that came out of my recent ups and downs. I tend to deal with most of my feelings through a sort of creative and passive-aggressive use of my words.  There is a story behind every one of the photo-texts but I don't have the energy or ability to focus long enough to get them written. Good thing about it is, I've come out renewed and re-motivated.

Feel free to use any of these for non-commercial use as long as you credit/link to www.freebeingfree.blogspot.com



























Peace
--Free