I had thought of doing New Year resolutions, then I thought, why set myself up for failure? You don't have to wait for the beginning of a year to set goals, make resolutions, right?
So, instead of reaching for the impossible, I have decided to go for the do-able:
- Gonna try a new look for the physical me.
- Gonna get my body looked after - check out the flesh & blood machine with a physical
- Gonna get the mind taken care of. Been having anxiety attacks and bouts of the "the blues."
- Getting the spiritual me shaped up. Having a lot more talks with the Lord, putting my trust in Him to get me through all the time He's giving me here on this crazy planet.
- Going to appreciate life moment-to-moment.
Since the haircut is the first step, I will try to promise to post pics as soon as it's done. (Unless it turns out a hot mess - then I will post pics of the remedy: a wig, weave or really cute hats! LOL)
To the memories of those who are not here with us this year: I hope you are at rest and at peace for all eternity. (Mom, Dad & the Grands - I still miss you all so much!)
For the rest of you, I wish for peace in your hearts, minds and souls; love that you can use; pursuits you can thrive in; and mostly spiritual calm and fulfillment. God bless all His little children.
Raise your hearts and hopes to a great Year 2011