Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rude & Crude (but funny as heck!)

I got this in an email this morning. I don't usually read these types of mails - the first few lines make me want to tap the Delete key. For some reason, I read this one & I'm sorry, but all the "lady" went right out of me & I laughed my butt off. (I have no idea where it came from, so I hope I'm not stepping on toes here.)


Sometimes...
when you cry...
NO ONE sees your TEARS.

Sometimes...
when you are in pain...
NO ONE sees your HURT.

Sometimes...
when you are worried...
NO ONE sees your STRESS.

Sometimes...when you are happy...
NO ONE sees your SMILE.

*
*
*
*
*
But FART!!
just ONE time...

Don't front. You know you're laughing with me.


9 comments:

  1. You got it. Laughed... indeed I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-o-o-ps. That was me..!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny!!

    LOVE what you're doing with your blog. Looking damn good, Free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. c a d Dang, girl! I heard that all the way up here!!! LOL

    supa sister Thanks!...I know. Check me out. It is kinda nice, huh? (It is me tho, so you know I'm just waiting for something to go blurry or crooked or otherwise fukk up!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL yes I'm laughing

    I needed that laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shenehneh-- You how singlema acting like she wasn't laughing wit us??? Gone on, Singlema - admit it - that mess was fun-neee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! Yeah that's a real funny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...