Translate this blog....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Out for a minute

I'm taking a little minute off. I'm going to put some serious time in on my manuscript while I have a rush of ideas. Might be a short minute or a long one. But you know me, tho - I might be back with another post tonight.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to leave the survey I took a minute ago! (Thanks Soulfull)

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:"Free," "Penny," "Hey you!"
Birthday:June
Birthplace:Texas
Current Location:Winter Wonderland
Eye Color:Dark brown
Hair Color:Brown w/hi-lites from sun
Height:5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
The Shoes You Wore Today:house-slippers and boots
Your Weakness:Bedroom eyes
Your Fears:That I have too many fears!
Your Perfect Pizza:Greek-style chicken and garlic
Your Most Overused Phrase On an IM:"Hugs"
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Was it just a dream?"
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:Really late or really early
Your Most Missed Memory:My dad singing "My Girl" to me
Pepsi or Coke:Neither - I'ma Pepper, baby!
MacDonalds or Burger King:Fries from McD's/Burger from the King
Single or Group Dates:Either. As long as the company is good.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Green
Chocolate or Vanilla:What's vanilla?
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Yep... tsk, tsk, tsk...
Do you Swear:Like a hussy, sometimes
Do you Sing:Badly & loudly
Do you Shower Daily:Nope - I like a bath every now & then
Have you Been in Love:Always
Do you want to go to College:No
Do you want to get Married:Depends on the guy
Do you belive in yourself:Absolutely
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Certainly do
Are you a Health Freak:Surprisingly, yes (smoking aside)
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:Air guitar, keyboard, drums...
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yep
In the past month have you Smoked:Yep
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Never
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yep
Have you ever eaten a box of Oreos:When I was a kid
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Bleccch!
In the past month have you been on Stage:In my mind (while playing air keyboards!)
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:In Alaska? I'm loopy, but not completely nuts!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:My friend's lighter, my sister's scarf... Wow!
Ever been Drunk:I could say somthing else, but I'll behave. Yep
Ever been called a Tease:Yep
Ever been Beaten up:Are you kidding? I have HUGE brothers
Ever Shoplifted:Yes. Mama made me take the candy back!
How do you want to Die:Painlessly, after prayers & in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Oh. I have to grow up?
What country would you most like to Visit:Germany, France, Belgium... all of them
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Any
Favourite Hair Color:Any
Short or Long Hair:Any
Height:Taller than me
Weight:Depends on what looks good on him
Best Clothing Style:ditto
Number of Drugs I have taken:I'm forgiving, but no flashbacks, please
Number of CDs I own:Tons
Number of Piercings:Ears and nose - ok. Others... well...
Number of Tattoos:Depends. I don't want a sideshow star
Number of things in my Past I Regret:At least 4.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
Okay - that was easy! LOL
(Hey - I'm going to check them later, but if I messed up links to anybody, shoot me an email & cuss me out!)

Peace,
--Free

No Words, Music or Web today - trying to focus on the writing.