Skip to main content

**REVIEW** Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts

When I received my BzzKit with the Dr. Scholl's Orthotic Inserts on Wednesday, I didn't realize how perfect the timing was.

It came just in time
My Thursday started at around 5AM. I stuck the inserts into my Skechers and hopped on my Gazelle glider for twenty minutes of exercise. (NOTE: The inserts are thicker than I expected and they take up a bit of room in my shoes.) The rest of the day was running from errand to errand. I was on the dirt, concrete and grass while outside; then I was at the hospital for a few hours, walking back and forth from waiting room to car to coffee vendor.... It was a long few hours. After that, it was to the grocery store and to one grocery warehouse. I almost made it home before I remembered two more errands.

Basically, I started my day at 5AM and ended it somewhere around 2058 AD. It wasn't until I was finally able to kick off my shoes that I remembered the Dr. Scholl's I'd been wearing all day.

Right there was the proof to me that there is something good about these inserts. I had had a lot on my mind all day, but I hadn't thought about my feet. This is kind of a big thing with me. Ever since I gained all that weight, my arches dropped and, for whatever other reasons, my feet tend to bother me when I am on them for long periods. Usually, during a busy day, I will slip off my shoes just to massage my feet against a chair leg or something.

I think that I gave the Dr. Scholl's inserts a pretty good workout yesterday. Since I really like the way my feet felt at the end of the day, I'm going to be looking forward to Saturday's Walk for Women.

I received my Dr. Scholl's inserts courtesy my membership at BzzAgent. Notice that these are "Custom Fit" inserts. I used the kiosk at a local Walmart to get the correct insert recommended for my feet. The kiosk uses pressure sensors to create a "FootMap" of a users pressure points, arch, and length. Once that's done, the user will be shown which custom insert is best for their feet. (It was kind of a fun process, by the way. Wear clean socks when you go!)

Here's what Dr. Scholl's has to say about the inserts:

  • Fit® Orthotic Inserts that are right for you!
  • Provide all-day relief for tired, achy feet
  • Offer customized heel cushioning to relieve foot pressure
  • Contain a CradleFlex® Support System that gives your arches customized support and stability
  • Places your feet into a more supported position and disperses pressure levels more evenly

Here's what I can tell you based on my experience:

  • After a long day of a lot of walking... my feet felt great.
That's what's most important to me. I don't want to have to think about my feet when I have so much other stuff to worry about. These inserts are not cheap. They run in the $50 neighborhood in my local store. If you can afford them, they are great and worth having at least one pair around. I'm very lucky that I am able to say #GotItFree :-)

Peace
--Free

DISCLOSURE: I received this product free of charge because I am a BzzAgent. 

Comments

  1. They sent the wrong ones so we are waiting for the replacements. I'm having my son try them out since he has such high arches. He rolls his ankles in when playing sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you'll like them, Sandy. I wore them for the Womens Walk this morning & I don't feel like I just spent a couple hours walking on pavement. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

**REVIEW** Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise

My hair is pretty happy right now. Between the shampoo and conditioner that I am so in love with and this new leave-in, I feel as if I'm wearing someone else's hair. Someone else with soft, moisturized and nourished hair.

I'm a little bit ticked off. Here, I've been using all kinds of pricier potions, lotions, curl butters and creams and this four dollar and sixty-four cent product is sitting right there on the shelf. I had noticed it before but passed on trying it. I've tried other "hair mayos" and they just coated my hair with a greasy, messy slime that I couldn't wait to rinse out. Not this stuff.


I'm too freaking tired to try doing a selfie - plus the light is horrible right now - but, I'll try to describe what my hair feels like. It's soft and moist without being wet (get Prince off your brains!). I can touch my hair and not leave prints on paperwork. It's just a perfect leave-in follow-up for my new shampoo and conditioner duo. I…

The Devil Is A Liar!

That's a saying from the old folks in the church. You know, something gets on your nerves, or someone does something they ought to be ashamed of, and old Sister Hattie would proclaim, "The Devil is a liar!" ***

My mother, though, was one of those people who didn't believe in blaming everything on the Devil. She'd remind me when something didn't go the way I'd planned, the Devil had nothing to do with it. "That was you being hard-headed," she'd tell me. "Hard head makes a soft behind." Then I'd get a lecture about using more common sense when making important decisions. Once, when I got my first credit card, I bought some kind of expensive purse. Just had to have it. Couldn't live without it. It had cute initials on it and "everybody" who was "anybody" had one. Mama watched me loading all my stuff into the purse and said, "Got everything in there but money, don't ya?" About a month or two lat…

**REVIEW** Dr Miller Miracle Tea (part 2 of 3) *UPDATED

(Part One of this review is found here.)

UPDATE TO THE REVIEW WHY I NIXED THE TEA
Final Update (Hah!) *I have been granted a refund by Amazon. I think I have to print a shipping label for return, but I'm not sure because I got 2 separate emails from them. One said that my refund would be processed upon a scan of the return label, and the other indicated that they have already processed my refund. I will be checking with them for clarification. At any rate, it's cool to know that Amazon has a customer's back in cases like this. Thank you, Amazon!

Also, I have to mention that the Seller of the Miracle Tea also reached out to check on my satisfaction with the product. I'm waiting to hear further. I will upgrade my Amazon review by a star just because they at least are making an decent customer service effort.


So, I tried the tea yesterday for the first time and I'm not even going to continue with it. At least not on the 3-day schedule I initially intended.

Like I mention…