Thursday, November 13, 2014

**REVIEW** Niacinamide Vit B3 Moisturizer (InstaNatural)


InstaNatural has great products and outstanding customer service and customer rapport. Naturally (heh heh), I was happy to give another one of their products a try. This time is was the Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer.


I had to remind myself that this is a night cream because that's not mentioned on the front of the bottle. Also, the instructions indicate that it's best used "morning and night" - which was confusing. Because it is so very rich though, I used it primarily as a night cream anyway. As I've mentioned in other posts of late, I was using so many skin products - one right after the other - at the time that I reviewed this. That might be why I found that I became sensitive to this before the end of the first week's use. I had to wait a bit before I could resume using for this review.

That said, this is one of the best moisturizers that has Vitamin C in it. In my opinion face care potions that do include Vitamin C can be a little bit much and I usually test them out on an every-other-day schedule. This one has Vitamin B3 in the ingredients and I'm thinking that helped make it a little less harsh than other creams. The other thing I like about this one is how clean it smells.

I'm not really sure if this "plumped" my skin at all, but I know that it did help to keep it feeling hydrated through the night. That's a big deal for me because our winter's are normally cold enough that we run our heat pretty high. Heat is always draining to my skin - even humid heat tends to make my face feel salty and in need of more moisture. I can't testify to the relief of dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone issues, but I notice that it does seem to be balancing out my normally combination dry/oily T-zone. (Did that make sense? Hope so.)

I had a friend try this out for a few days to get some feedback from someone with an oilier skin type. She loves this because she says it really helped moisturize without aggravating her skin. When I took a closer look at the ingredients, I noticed that this contains Avocado oil (which my friend uses) and Evening Primrose oil, which I've heard is good for soothing the skin. Apparently, this is a perfect product for my friend.

This cream seems like it's going to work well for me when I'm not using any other Vitamin C creams and serums. I figure I will be able to use this one on a more regular basis then. That will be nice because, like I mentioned, I love how moisturizing it is, and I'm going to need that for the winter.

As always, I want to mention that InstaNatural offers a 100% Money Back Lifetime Guarantee. I can tell you that I have always received prompt attention to any questions I might have about their products. 

Peace
--Free


DISCLOSURE:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. can you tell me how to use this product.
    Should I wash my face with just plain water and apply this ?
    or some facewash or cleanser after which this will have more effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it as any other moisturizer - just cleaned my face then applied the product. Try it and see what your skin feels like and then make adjustments if you need to :-)

      Delete
  2. When it comes to acne products, finding the right one for your individual skin type is equally as important as finding those that are effective overall. Acne products

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...