Translate this blog....

Thursday, June 23, 2016

**RESOURCES** Writing with Laughter and Murder

I think every fiction writer has seen the jokes about having to explain their internet history.



Image result for writers website history
I really, REALLY want this cup!

Today, when I made some changes to a short story, I had to do some Googling for ways to kill with food. Now, I'd better hope and pray no one I know dies of anything food related. At any rate, I gave up on the whole death-by-food idea. It wasn't a good ploy for my story. However, I spent way too much time looking for info on killing off fictional characters.  Because it was so tedious to dig through a bunch of dud sites on the subject, I thought I'd throw together a list of the useful ones I found. (Forgive me if I sound scattered, but I really am exhausted.)

I really do google the most random things...:
via Pinterest via lolsotrue.com
By the way, I was going to include a lot more links but, after I looked at some of the sites, I was worried that I'd be giving the wrong information to (possibly) some of the wrong kind of people. I know that anyone with internet access can find the info, but I just don't feel right including it here.

i have no words.  thank you, @Rachel Trunk:

I don't want to get carried away. The main thing to know is that there are lots and lots of ways to kill off fictional characters. 

Now I have to get back to work on the stories. Before I kill myself by overdose of chocolate.

Peace
-Free