|I really, REALLY want this cup!|
Today, when I made some changes to a short story, I had to do some Googling for ways to kill with food. Now, I'd better hope and pray no one I know dies of anything food related. At any rate, I gave up on the whole death-by-food idea. It wasn't a good ploy for my story. However, I spent way too much time looking for info on killing off fictional characters. Because it was so tedious to dig through a bunch of dud sites on the subject, I thought I'd throw together a list of the useful ones I found. (Forgive me if I sound scattered, but I really am exhausted.)
|via Pinterest via lolsotrue.com|
- This Listverse list would make Agatha Christie proud.
- Clevergirlhelps has a list so good that I feel guilty for bookmarking!
- This Cause of Death Generator was more fun than helpful, but I found some goodies there. (Also be sure to check the other links on the page...)
- Wikipedia has a list of unusual deaths. Very unusual.
- There's a forum at Absolute Write that had me laughing and/or cringing.
I don't want to get carried away. The main thing to know is that there are lots and lots of ways to kill off fictional characters.
Now I have to get back to work on the stories. Before I kill myself by overdose of chocolate.