Translate this blog....

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is It Over YET???

Whew. I don't know about anybody else, but I have election fatigue. I only got through part of last night's debate. I think it was when they got to Joe-the-plumber that I gave it all up...

Look (like the policiticians say all the time). I don't hear anything new from McCain - well, he had that good zinger about "I'm not Bush," but Obama even squashed that one. John's still trying to woo sane Republicans without pushing away those nutcases McCain is so proud of but that the Secret Service is checking out. Obama is still cool and controlled. Nothing has changed.

I did find it funny about Dan ("Potatoe") Quayle offering encouragement to Palin. Bless their hearts.

So, we've got, what? Nineteen days left? Oh, please let the time fly.

My family and I (all Dems) have been joking that if Obama loses, we're going to move to another country. Last night, we joked that if Obama wins, we might all have to move. It's like a lot of people have been joking about not wanting to go to work the DAY AFTER...

Personally, I have no idea how it's all going to shake out. I mean, what if there really is a Bradley Effect in this election? What if there's not?

At this point, I just want it over.