Translate this blog....

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Love Hurts. Really, Really HURTS.

Now this right here is just strange. How do you start out having an intimate encounter and have your story end up in the paper with this kind of mention: ...injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade...?

I mean, what the hell were these people thinking? I can understand trying to keep the fire in a relationship. You know, trying something a little different every now and then, but - damn! I don't want to even THINK about putting the words "sex" and "saw blade" together.
Saw? Blade? Now, oil, feathers, chocolate - okay. And we've all probably seen the commercial for the battery operated toy that even some little old lady was happy about. But something that (quoting the news): cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman... CUT THROUGH???

No. Notta chance. Never in my wildest moments. Not even with Keanu Reeves begging me with tears in his eyes.  
(We all know there's not much I would deny THAT man or Denzel Washington.) 


Hell. No. That's not having sex. That's an audition for a horror movie.

Even if you get over the idea that you are possibly flirting with endangerment to some very important parts of your anatomy, what would make you think that this could feel good? How hard is it for you to get aroused that you need a freaking
POWER tool??? I don't know about you, but I can put on some Barry White and lay close enough to a speaker to get kinda "happy." Or drive across speed bumps going just fast enough... Or - okay, lemme just quit.

And the article reports that
The injuries were severe enough for medivac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday... Released to where? A mental hospital?

I will tell you something very private about myself right now: the only sex-related injuries I
ever want to deal with are ones I can solve with a hot bath, a couple of aspirin and some rest. Just like any good workout, but having sex and being medivacced should have not a damn thing to do with each other.

Now, I was torn between wanting to feel sorry for this woman and wanting to laugh my behind off. I mean, dang, going to the doctor for a pap smear is embarrassing enough. I can tell you now that I would have literally DIED of this embarrassing situation because there is no way I'd've gone to the hospital for this. No way at all.

You have to wonder what this couple talked about when they got home. And will they ever have sex with each other again? Is she even CAPABLE of having sex with anyone again? Damn. Will they ever listen to the song "Love Hurts" again?

**smh**

Lord, Jesus, set my people free...

Peace
--Free