Translate this blog....

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Random-ness

It's another lazy post day. Just jotting down things I've been thinking...
  • So many things that Mama & other elders told me when I was young have been proven true. 
  • I want to win the lottery. Not so I can be rich, but so I don't have to be poor.
  • I'm really liking the Mary J. Blige's "Just Fine." It fits right now. I'm waiting for it to be really true.
  • Life is good. It's not very forgiving, but it is good.
  • Is it bad that "Family Guy," "American Dad" and "The Cleveland Show" are my favorite shows right now?
  • I'm down to a size 4 right now & why does that worry me?
  • FedEx is taking forever to get that phone here. The delivery guy better not be chatting it up with a cute customer! LOL
  • My cousin can crack me up just by saying: "Oh, no! No, no, no. We don't match!" (Yeah, I know. Inside joke about Walmart!)
  • Rough times are bearable if you just remember that it's called "building a testimony."
  • Where the hell is that FedEx guy???
  • I had the world's best tostado the other day. I need to get another one. 
  • I have finally had Chic-fi-a (?) and, boy, am I hooked now!
  • I'm a little worried about a niece of mine because I haven't heard from her in months. Hope she is okay. If she is, I want to kick her ass.
  • I want a piece of cheesecake. Right now. (And why do I have food on the brain?)
  • Anyone in the world can hurt your body, but only the ones you love can hurt your heart. (Don't know where that one came from...)
 That's enough for now. I need to do something a little more productive...

Peace
--Free