Translate this blog....

Monday, September 03, 2012

**REVIEW** Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Cream

**Let me say up front that I did not have to pay for mine. I got it courtesy of a friend who bought several products and put together gift baskets for a group of woman we hang with. I was not paid to write this review.**



It's a bit pricey (around 30 bucks), but because it takes so little per application - and the moisture lasts all day - it might be cheaper in the long run. (If you don't have an Avon Lady, you can buy online from Avon or other merchants.

While this is an "age repair" product, I think it's a great cream for anyone with dry skin or those who spend a lot of time in extreme weather. My skin hasn't really begun to age, but I live in a cold-weather state and I believe in being proactive.

Me. 51st b-day. Post hair-cutting session!


My favorite thing about this cream is that it has such a smooth and silky feeling. Another thing is that a tiny amount really does go a long way. I actually just touch two fingers on top of the cream, then apply to one section of my face at a time - one side of my nose and sweeping under the eye, other side, around the mouth and chin, and so on.

I like that the cream is not oily or sticky, thanks to that silky texture. I do suggest that, as with any cream, wait a couple of minutes before applying any type of powder foundation.

My skin is very sensitive and unlike some creams with sunscreens included, this caused me no irritation. It has SPF 25 UVA/UVB*.

Pros - Nice texture, the moisturizing lasts, the product lasts, has sun protection.

Cons - None.

Bottom line - this cream is worth every nickel.

Peace
--Free

UVA/UVB - Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B definition at Free Dictionary.