Cute, ain't it? Nice color, sturdy handles, but if you look reeeeal close, you can see what my favorite part of it is.
That's right, baby. $7.99 from Burlington's. I had a gift cert and a voucher from returning some boots from Christmastime. One day I'll be rich and I will still look for a bargain.
- Simple to figure out & easy to use
- Instructions for some exercises are printed right on the band
- Seems super sturdy
- Fun to use
- Can use it anywhere (even in small spaces)
- Can use it anytime (I like to use it while watching TV)
- Reasonably priced if you look around online (or from Burlington's)
- The included free 7-day pass to Bally Fitness only helps is your town has a Bally Fitness
- The instructions (on band and on an insert) are a little murky and not very varied
- I did have to check out a link about recalls on this type of product. Mine passed.
That's it for the downside, I promise. I mean, I could gripe that there aren't enough online videos for using this flat type of band (instead of the cord type), but that's what I get for over-relying on YouTube. Since I never learn, here is a link for some exercises to do at your work desk. At least it's not from YouTube.
Seriously, I can't tell you how much I enjoy using this band. On the days (like today) when it was just too icy out for a walk, the band was my rescue.