Translate this blog....

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Support Beams

I want to thank all my online buddies for there encouragement and prayers over the last several days.

This is the loneliest, scariest, most faith-testing time I have ever had to go through. I've gained some strenght and some character, I've cried and rejoiced. I've learned that this life is like a building. There are parts of it that are purely for decoration, but the most important parts are the hidden support beams.

I have had to find where my strongest support beams are. I have learned that there are the weaker ones too. They are there in the talking but not in the doing; there to be noticed, but not there when that earthquake hits.

I also am learning that the way a lot of people behave at the possible approach of Death has nothing to do with the way the behave at funerals and memorials.

Most important - and hardest of all, but the best - is that I have learned more about myself than I have about other people. I have learned that I am stronger than I knew, that I am often weaker than I ever thought. I have learned that I am tough. I have learned that I love harder than I realized.

So, thank you for your prayers and positve thoughts. Keep them coming. This battle is not over yet.

Peace
--Free