Translate this blog....

Friday, March 20, 2015

**TrueSol Moroccan Argan Oil

Argan oil is one of the richest and most versatile of all the oils I use. I love it. I really like when one is good quality. This one is of great quality and feels marvelous on my skin:




This is 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil by True Sol Nutrition.

I have used this on my skin, nails, feet, and hair. I judge the quality of it based on the fact that I can just straight apply it to my face and hands and get instant relief from dryness - without an overly oily residue. (Although, I do lightly blot my face when I'm going to be applying makeup afterwards.) When I use it on my feet and hands, I get almost zero residue. Guess that tells you about the state of my feet and hands...

Paraben free

This is one of the 2 oils I used as a carrier while using the tea tree oil I am also beginning to love. The Argan oil is rich enough to protect my skin from the straight tea tree for spot treatments while the odor-free factor allows me to use it with my fragrant essential oils.

Once again, to go over the general benefits of Argan oil:
  • Moisturizing for dry (and even acne prone skin)
  • As a makeup remover and skin cleanser (rub in and wipe off with a towelette)
  • Improving skin elasticity (which could help with stretch marks)
  • Soothe chapped lips, and
  • mix with tea tree to make a lip treatment, or
  • mix with an exfoliant to make a lip scrub
  • Mix with an exfoliant to make a face/body scrub
  • Help soothe razor burns
  • Treat dry scalp and hairline
  • Use on nails and cuticles
  • A hot-oil treatment for hair (and for the skin - especially good on feet!)
  • Tame your flyaway hair
  • Add shine to hair
  • Use as a leave-in hair conditioner
  • Fade sunspots on the skin (I've heard it can possibly heal sun-damaged skin)
  • For dry facial skin, you can add a bit to your cosmetics
  • The oil is high in anti-oxidants
And the list goes on and on and on.

This brand is really good. The one drawback for some might be that the price is higher than for other brands. I counter that with the fact that this oil is of a really good quality (and that makes a big difference). I used this on my face and was happy that it didn't clog my pores or leave a nasty residue. I wouldn't be as picky for an oil that I was going to slather on my feet or knees, but when it comes to my face, I prefer quality over quantity. The other thing that I noticed was that the website listed on the bottle is no longer working. By ordering through Amazon, customers will be protected with the standard Amazon return policy.

Peace
--Free

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.