Translate this blog....

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Happy 65th Birthday, Sister

You would have been 65 years old today. Ten years my elder, but always my twin of the heart.

When I think of you, I imagine you "this day in paradise" with Jesus. I like to think of you with your body restored. If there are trees in Heaven, you are climbing them like the tomboy you were as a child.

You were so much a part of me that I felt abandoned when you left. You were so beautiful of a big sister that I knew I had to let you go.





While I am devastated by the loss of you (I cling to the word "annihilated"), I am also motivated to live a better life than I have been these past two years. I want to live life fuller and more content. I want to live it for myself and not for anyone else. I want to embrace better people and energy and let go of anything that is negative for me.

So, even though you are gone, you are still encouraging me.

Happy birthday, sister. I miss you so.

Image result for sister quotes




Image result for sister quotes




Peace
--Free