Translate this blog....

Friday, April 20, 2018

**QUICK POST** Manuka Oil Healing Psoriasis

(NOTE: Blogger wigged out and deleted my whole post after I published and auto-posted to G-Plus. So, here I go, re-creating the whole thing!)

It's never easy to be publicly vulnerable, but I want to post some Before and After photos of my psoriasis-plagued feet to illustrate how Manuka Oil is helping to heal them. First, let me tell you a few things:

  1. I think the psoriasis started about 5 years ago.
  2. The affected skin gets scaly and itchy. It flakes so badly that it's visible in my shoes and socks.
  3. I've tried the long-term use of an RX ointment and an RX cream.
  4. Before I left Alaska, I was going to the dermatologist 3 times a week for UVB treatments. This went on for about 2 1/2 - 3 months.
  5. I've ordered balms and creams online. Some helped the appearance. Some didn't work at all.
  6. The last thing I used (and still do) really helped the appearance of my feet and gave some relief from the itch. Plus, it smells great.
  7. I ordered the Manuka Oil on 4/11/18 and started using it immediately. 
Bottom line is, nothing healed the psoriasis until I started with the Manuka oil. I was seeing a difference in the skin of my feet the morning after the first night-time application of the oil. It was so immediate.

Please understand that I am not a medical professional of any kind. Do your research and check with your medical care providers before using this or anything. I am only here to tell what this oil did for me.

By the way, I am in the habit of taking photos of my feet for other product reviews and/or so that my family and close friends can see what's happening. Now, here are the photos. 





 I realize the lighting is different for each picture. That's because I hadn't anticipated using the first one for this post. You can though clearly see that the skin is much less dry and flaky and actually is healing back to normal. I expect that in the next few weeks, I can stop hiding my feet altogether.























 Those are photos of the brand of oil I happen to be using. I am not being reimbursed in any way whatsoever for mentioning them, but I will be buying this particular oil again. It's from Inn & Co. You can read the review I recently did (again, not reimbursed or compensated in any way by the brand or seller) to get an idea why I will stick with this brand.

If anyone else has had success with Manuka Oil (or other products) to treat psoriasis, drop me an email or leave a comment.

Peace
--Free