Translate this blog....

Saturday, April 03, 2021

Favorite Things (on the sidebar there)

 I'm adding some things to the sidebar. I wanted to showcase photos of whatever current favorite things I/m enjoying. Sometimes, I start writing a review or post about a product and it sits in the Draft folder while I deal with life. It's easier to add these photos to keep up until I get around to doing the postings. Just like for today, I have several Draft posts that I just haven't had the energy to deal with.


My hands look my age but those nails
are fabulous!



That's my first set. The Diva Nails are my new obsession. The other things are just as wonderful in their own way. I will get around to finishing the posts about them. Someday. Until then, the pics will be hanging out there for your viewing pleasure...

Peace

--Free