Translate this blog....

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Your Next Breath Isn't Promised

 

God has His plans. 

We think we are in control of everything but we are not. All we control is how we choose, act, love, reach out, hug, and say "I love you" right in this moment.

My mother used to remind me that "Your next breath is not promised". I know that is true but it's so hard to accept.

I lost yet another piece of my heart last night. My family is the definition of family. We are pieces of our parents and their parents. We are slowly losing our pieces as they leave us to go home to God.

Make sure that you tell those you love that you love them. Make a phone call, send a text, or drop by their home. Hug each other, smile together, and make good memories. Be a family, be a friend, be there for them and with them while you can.

Gabby, we will all see you when we get there.

Peace

--Free