Translate this blog....

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Momentary Thoughts

I really hope that this is just a mood I'm in today, but I am seriously considering getting back with my husband.

Whew! Never thought I'd hear myself say that. Never thought I would even THINK it.

My husband and I are separated because of his verbal abuse and his tendency to lie every time his lips moved. He is an alcoholic, whether he is still drinking or not (I don't know).

But.

He was mine.

After everything we have been through, at least he has not just forgotten me. He still calls almost every day - not that I answer. He sincerely cares, he just doesn't know how to be a good husband. Maybe God can fix that.

Everybody, I think, needs to know they have someone. No one is meant to be completely alone in this world. It's why God gave Adam an Eve. I believe it's why God promised He would not leave us as orphans.

I don't know. We'll see. Maybe if money is not such a huge problem for us, things will be better. I think I have to decide which is the worst feeling: being alone or being with someone who is not always at his best.

This is a prayer situation. Or maybe it's just a momentary thought.

Peace
--Free