Translate this blog....

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

**REVIEW** InstaNatural Organic Rosehip Oil

This is another goodie I am trying thanks to Tomoson.

First off, let me say that I am extremely sensitive to smells. This product is one that you will either like or dislike the smell off. It has a very distinct odor that I am finding hard to describe. It's a sweet, sort of woodsy herbal scent that I'm not crazy about. The odor dissipates quickly, but it is there at the outset.

The second thing I have to tell you is that I wasn't really previously aware of rosehip oil or its uses. I did a little digging around and what I am learning is that it's taking a place right up there with other trendy skincare oils.



Since I'm not crazy about the smell, and since I have a daytime moisturizer, I've been using the rosehip oil to bed. I use it very, very sparingly on my face, but I like to douse my lips in it. I have not yet tried it on my hair, but I'll let you know how that goes when I do. Oh - I am loving the way it makes my fingernails and cuticles feel, which I discovered completely by accident.


 After a few nights' use, I haven't had any problems with skin sensitivity or any redness. I have decided that I'm going to start using it on my elbows as well.



Now, for some additional points I like about this brand:

The product can be ordered via Amazon or direct from InstaNatural's site.

I have tried other InstaNatural products (one of which I'll be reviewing shortly) and I can attest to their excellent customer service.

As I stated before, I had to get used to the initial out-of-the-bottle smell, but I can see that some folks might find the odor to be pleasant.

Once I get into a place of my own and get back to a more normal routine, I will be trying the oil in every way directed: stretch marks, any burns, and on my hair. Then I will do an updated review.

Peace
--Free
DISCLOSURE:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.