Translate this blog....

Sunday, April 14, 2019

**AMENDED** Taking a Break

Hours after I posted about taking a break, I mentioned it to someone I know. They asked if it was just the reviews I wanted a break from. I think that's what it is. I don't want to have to work to promote views and interest. This person's advice to me was to keep posting - just not about products. So that's what I am going to do. I like blogging about my thoughts and feelings. and don't care whether anyone reads those posts or not. Perfect. I still get my outlet without stress. This means that I still want vendors to back off for a while. I guess it means that I will be taking this blog back to what it was before all the product reviews. That works for me.





I've decided to take a break from the blogs for a while. Without Google Plus, I'm having to connect to new platforms and figure out how to deal with comments. Also, I'm in need of a mental break from doing reviews.

For the few old GPlus folks who've been in touch here and on mail, I will see you on Instagram or, maybe, on Facebook. In the meantime, every one of you, please be good to each other.

For any vendors sending requests for reviews, please don't. When I am ready to re-start, I will make announce here.

Peace
--Free